Washoe County Treasurer Justin Taylor is reminding property owners that Monday, March 6, is the due date for the fourth installment of 2022/23 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through Thursday, March 16, 2023.
“In an effort to provide quality public service, we offer a variety of payment options whether online, in person or by mail,” Taylor said.
Payment Options & Office Hours
www.washoecounty.gov/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520-3039
Treasurer’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St., Building D, Room 140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders, Debit and Credit Cards
- Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.gov/treas or call (775) 328-2510.