Most Washoe County offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 17, 2022, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The following county offices will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, 89512
- All Washoe County Libraries. Book drops and online services will remain available. Access library hours and online services at www.washoecountylibrary.us.
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal.
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court, Incline Constable, and Wadsworth Justice Court
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office – all administrative offices are closed. Most Administrative Services won’t be available until January 31st. For details, click here.
- Truckee Meadows Fire & Rescue Headquarters and Administrative Offices – 3663 Barron Way
- Washoe County Health District – Clinical services
- Washoe County Human Services Agency and all meal distribution locations.
The following county offices will be open:
- The Office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex will remain open for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm names and notary bond filings from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments are encouraged for marriage licenses and can be made on their website.
# # #