Most Washoe County offices will be closed Monday, May 31, 2021, in observance of Memorial Day.
The following county offices will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, 89512
- All Washoe County Libraries will be closed for the holiday. In addition, the Northwest Reno and Sierra View Libraries will be closed on Tuesday, June 1. The digital library is always open.
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal.
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court, Incline Constable, and Wadsworth Justice Court
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office – all administrative offices and front desk
- Truckee Meadows Fire & Rescue – 3663 Barron Way administrative office
- Washoe County Health District – Administrative offices will be closed. COVID-19 vaccines will not be distributed and COVID-19 testing will not be conducted at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center. The COVID-19 Call Center will also be closed.
- Washoe County Human Services Agency and all meal distribution locations
The following county offices will be open:
- The Office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for fictitious firm names and notary bond filings. Marriage license appointments can be made on their website.