Washoe County Treasurer Tammi Davis would like to remind property owners that Monday, Jan. 3, is the due date for the third installment of 2021/22 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022.
“Our mission to provide excellent customer service remains unchanged,” Davis said. “During these challenging times we encourage everyone to use remote access methods for our services whenever possible.” Remote options include online and mail payments as noted below.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
Online: www.washoecounty.gov/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
By Mail: Washoe County Treasurer
P.O. Box 30039, Reno, NV 89520-3039
If you are unable to complete your business remotely, we remain available to assist you in person. Please note that in compliance with county policy related to COVID-19, all visitors to our building are required to wear a mask.
In Person: County Treasurer’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St., Building D, Room 140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders, Debit and Credit Cards
- Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.gov/treas or call (775) 328-2510.