Washoe County Treasurer Justin Taylor would like to remind property owners that Monday, October 2, is the due date for the second installment of 2023/24 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through Thursday, October 12, 2022.
“In an effort to provide quality public service, we offer a variety of payment options whether online, in person or by mail,” Taylor said.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
www.washoecounty.gov/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520-3039
County Treasurer’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St., Building D, Room 140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders, Debit and Credit Cards
- Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment. For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.gov/treas or call (775) 328-2510.